Each ml contains :
Vitamin A ………………………… 1,00,000 IU
• Cover Vitamin A deficiencies and related
symptoms and lesions
• Maintains optimum health and immunity.
• Relieves from stress and provide additional
strength to tolerate additional stress.
• Helps to maintain stable egg production with
higher peaks in layers.
• Helps to achieve fast growth and more body
weights in broilers.
• Improves fertility and hatchability in breeders.
per 100 Birds : 5-7 days
chicks & Broiler starters : 5ml
Growers, Layers & Broiler Finishers : 10 ml
Breeders : 10-20ml
(or) as advised by a veterinarian.
100 ml, 500 ml, 1 ltr, 5 ltr
Be the first to review “VetVit A”
There are no reviews yet.